Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bhs Inggris

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Pr bhs inggris ku...

Hidayat : Hi Salsa. How are you today?
Salsa : I'm fine. And you ?
Hidayat : I'm fine too. Well, how is your biology observation going ?
Salsa : It is fantastic!
Hidayat : Is it ?
Salsa : Yes. I chose an insect called firefly. Firefly just a name. They are actually very cool insects. They send out light signal.
Hidayat : They send light ?
Salsa : Yes and they light is not like bulb, it does not have heat, it is cold.
Hidayat : Witch part of the body send the light ?
Salsa : The back portion of their abdoments is transparent, an energy inside this part is released in the form of light.
Hidayat : Oh... wonderful!
Salsa : One more thing, the signal have patterns for comunication among the insects.
Hidayat : I believe you will get an A for this report. You finding is very interesting.
Salsa : I hope so. What about you ? What are you observing ?
Hidayat : cockroach.
Salsa : What!! I hate it.

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Jika ada unek - unek dari dalam hati yang paling dalam,,, Keluarkanlah...
Dan itu akan membuat anda lebih legah